Prep Time : 5 mins
Total Time : 5 mins
- ⅓ cup quick cooking oats or rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar or honey or maple syrup or jaggery powder (optional)
- ⅓ cup water – add ½ cup water if using chia seeds & ½ to ⅔ cup water for rolled oats
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds or sweet basil seeds – optional
- ½ to ¾ cup chopped mix fruits – apple, sapota, mango, banana, berries
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped nuts – almonds, pistachios, cashews or walnuts
Take quick cooking oats or rolled oats in a small jar, glass, mug or a bowl.
Add raw sugar or jaggery or any sweetener of your choice like maple syrup or honey.
Add water. If using rolled oats, add ½ to ⅔ cup of water. Instead of water you can opt to add almond milk, lite coconut milk or yogurt.
Stir and mix well.
Add chia seeds. If you do not have chia seeds, then just skip them. Cover and refrigerate.
The next morning, add fruits, topped with chopped nuts and dry fruits.
Serve overnight oats straight away.